Hi Friend, how can we help?
Adding quantities & new locations for an existing item
This Article gives you instructions for adding a location for an item you have already saved to your binin app. We will also show you how to add quantities to a new location for an existing item. To learn how to add a NEW item into your binin app please click here.
Scroll down for the full video tutorial!
- Open your binin app on your mobile version or desktop, Login.
- Search for your existing item that you would like to modify and press to open your Item Details.
- Scroll down to Item Locations.
- Enter the Quantity (the number of items you are putting in a location).
- Next to Quantity you will see Location– Type your location here and your binin app will auto-populate your list of locations.
- Select the Location you would like to store your item(s). Your entry will automatically save! Phew!
- If you have several of the same item, you can divide those items into several different locations! For example, if you have 100 Daniel Tiger T-shirts you may not be able to fit them all into one location, you can put 25 shirts into 4 different places that you can easily find (& Lift).
- You can also add a New Location here by pressing the + Create new location at the top.